- From the Windows desktop search bar field type: control panel.
- In the match list click on Control Panel.
- From the list of Control Panel applets, click on Programs and Features. This will open a list of all installed software.
- Scroll down the list until you locate your installed iolo software (System Checkup (or SCU), System Mechanic, Malware Killer, Privacy Guardian, System Shield, Drive Scrubber or Search and Recover).
- Double-click on the item or select it once and then click on Uninstall/Change. In a few seconds a product dialog will appear showing the uninstall process. The example below is for System Mechanic.
- Once the uninstall process has ended, click on the OK button. Your iolo product is now uninstalled and may require a restart of the computer if prompted.
Modified on: Tue, 13 Aug, 2019 at 4:16 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.