The Whole Home License® is iolo technologies' licensing policy that allows you to install and keep your software running on all of your compatible devices within the same home. Previously, users were allowed to install and license their iolo software simultaneously on a maximum of three PCs. Under the Whole Home License, a single activation key allows you to use your iolo software on all of your PCs under one household, other than any PCs you use for business purposes.
What you need to know about Whole Home Licensing
- You, your spouse, and your relatives living within the same household may use the same license on any number of PCs that you own which are not used for business.
- For full legal terms and conditions, see http://www.iolo.com/company/legal/eula
To install your iolo product on additional PCs:
- Open your product and in the red menu bar area, click the key or question mark (?) icon.
- Choose the Install on another computer menu item.
- Follow the emailed instructions to install your product.
Alternative method of installing:
- Open your product and in the red menu bar area, click the key or question mark (?) icon and then Activation Key. This will open the Service Information window.
- Write down the key or copy and send it to yourself via email and receive it on the other PC.
- On the other PC, navigate to iolo’s product download website and install.
- When the product opens, select to activate or click the key or question mark (?) icon and then Activation Key.
- Select Change key, enter your information and select Activate Now. Your iolo product is now activated.