Search and Recover is part of the all-inclusive software suite included in System Mechanic Ultimate Defense and can help you get back accidentally deleted documents, music, photos, email, videos, system files, and even entire foldersfor your PC or digital device, such as missing data from hard drives, CDs-DVDs, cameras, MP3 players, flash drives, and more.
Our product download managers use a single installation file which is the base product of System Mechanic Ultimate Defense. If you have purchased System Mechanic Ultimate Defense, Search and Recover is already included as part of its suite of applications.
If you have only purchased Search and Recover, the installation may start out as System Mechanic Ultimate Defense, but once the Search and Recover activation key is entered the software will activate accordingly as Search and Recover.
Installation and Activation
- Download the Search and Recover installer from http://sr.iolo.com.
- Navigate to your Windows Downloads folder, or the folder you downloaded the file to, locate the file named SystemMechanicUltimateDefense_DM.exe and double-click on it to start the installation process.
- If the User Account Control dialog appears, click Yes to allow.
- Next click the Install button.
- The installer will show the progress of the installation.
- When the installation is finished, you will be prompted to enter activation key. Please enter your product activation key as shown in the example below.
- When you have finished activating your product, the software will reflect that it has installed as Search and Recover and you can then begin your search for files to recover.
If you would like help recovering your files, please call our affordable 24/7 LiveTech Support at (801) 857-2345. You can also access the Search and Recover online help by clicking here or by visitng our Customer Care portal.