This option is only available on Windows 7 and newer operating systems.
- Insert your target USB drive that you want to use for creating the bootable media.
- Start System Mechanic Ultimate Defense, and then click on the left DriveScrubber menu icon.
- Click on Create bootable USB to wipe system drive.
- Select the target drive to wipe and click the big Next button.
- The image download, formatting and wiping of the target drive will occur.
- When finished, the window will show 'Bootable USB successfully created'.
- Attach your target drive that you want to securely wipe. If installing as an internal secondary hard drive, please power down your PC first and then once installed power your PC back on.
- Insert the bootable USB drive that you created, restart your PC and follow the prompts to wipe your drive.