- Introducing System Mechanic Ultimate Defense
- System Mechanic Ultimate Defense Includes these Full Version products
- What’s New in System Mechanic 19
- New Fully Integrated Product Dashboard
- New On-Demand Boost
- Enhanced ActiveCare
- Enhanced Settings Menu
- Enhanced Help
- Choose the System Mechanic product that’s right for you from the comparison chart
Phoenix 360™ has been integrated into the System Mechanic® product family with the launch of new System Mechanic® Ultimate Defense™.
- System Mechanic Ultimate Defense combines Phoenix 360's seven powerful products in a single System Mechanic dashboard for your convenience.
- If you are an existing Phoenix 360 or System Mechanic Ultimate™ customer, you will receive new System Mechanic Ultimate Defense when you update your product. Your Activation Key will remain the same, with existing subscription time retained.
- System Mechanic® performance optimization
- System Shield® real-time antivirus protection
- Malware Killer™ on-demand malware removal
- Privacy Guardian™ online privacy protection
- ByePass™secure password manager (now also available for Android devices)
- DriveScrubber® drive wiping technology
- Search and Recover™ deleted file recovery
For more information, including details on product upgrades, installation and activation, please read the System Mechanic Ultimate Defense Frequently Asked Questions found here.
What’s New in System Mechanic 19
New Fully Integrated Product Dashboard
No more separate installs, desktop icons, or product interfaces: the free versions of Privacy Guardian and Malware Killer now open right within the System Mechanic panel.
New On-Demand Boost
The much-anticipated addition to LiveBoost is here: On-Demand Boost is the perfect complement to LiveBoost’s real-time performance boosting, by allowing you with one click to safely turn off multiple background services that drain precious system resources. Together, Real-Time Boost and On-Demand Boost deliver maximum speed, especially for specialized tasks like gaming, streaming, and more.
With the addition of an On-Demand Boost setting within ActiveCare, now you can turn off unnecessary background services automatically every time ActiveCare runs.
Enhanced Settings Menu
You can now adjust Malware Killer scan settings and Privacy Guardian tracking detection and startup behavior from within the System Mechanic Settings menu.
A single iolo Product Help now contains useful guidance through all seven major iolo products: System Mechanic, System Shield, Malware Killer, Privacy Guardian, ByePass, DriveScrubber, and Search and Recover.
System Mechanic Pro®
Optimize PC performance
Protect online privacy
Securely manage passwords
Erase whole drives
Recover deleted files