System Mechanic Version 19.x
- If installing for the first time, System Mechanic will launch and automatically begin a first analysis. Once the analysis is finished, click on the large Activate now button in the middle of the application window. This will open a window to input your activation information.
- Enter your email address that you used when purchasing the product online. If you are installing as a trial, simply enter a valid email address to continue and click Begin activation.
- If activating the product as a trial, select the Activate Trial radio button and click Finish activation. If you have an activation key, select I have an Activation Key, enter the key and click Finish activation.
- When your activation key is accepted, your service time will appear at the middle of the application window.
- Another method of checking your activation information is to click on the key icon in the application menu at the upper-right, and then select Product information.
If you are an existing customer and have reinstalled your product, start System Mechanic Professional and it will automatically contact our activation server and add your product key. Should that not occur, or should you need to otherwise re-enter your product activation key for any reason, please click on the key icon at the top right in the application menu and click Product information and when the activation window appears, enter your activation key and click Activate now.
System Mechanic Version 18.x
- Start System Mechanic.
- Click Yes to accept on the User Account Control dialog window.
- When System Mechanic opens, from the main interface, click the question mark (?) at the upper-right and then click Activation Key.
- Click on Change key.
- Enter your product activation key and email address in their respective fields.
- Click Activate Now. Your product will be activated.