Malware Killer Standalone Install:
- Double-click on the Malware Killer icon on the Windows desktop.
- When Malware Killer appears, select the top menu bar key icon, enter your activation information and select Activate now.
Malware Killer will not accept my activation key
Most Windows-based software, such as iolo products, require that they be able to access administrative mode in order to install. Although rare, if you find Malware Killer consistently prompting for the activation key, or to buy, once you have already entered your activation key, follow the steps below.
- Right-click on the Malware Killer icon at the bottom-right Windows system tray and select Exit.
- On the Windows desktop, right-click on the Malware Killer icon and select to run as administrator.
- A User Account Control dialog will appear, click Yes.
- When Malware Killer appears, select the key icon at the top menu bar, enter your activation information and select Activate now.