- Please click here to start your download of System Mechanic Professional.
- When the file has finished downloading, if using Chrome or Microsoft Edge, click on the file name at the bottom left of your browser. If using Firefox, select Save File, go to your downloads folder and double-click on the SystemMechanicStd_DM.exe file.
Alternatively, by default, files should download direct to your Windows Downloads folder and the file can be clicked on from there.
- Select Run.
- The download manager will begin the download and installation process.
- To install the product select Install. Should it appear, click Yes to the Windows User Account Control window.
- System Mechanic Professional will begin to load and display the Activation dialog.
- Enter your email address that you used when purchasing the product online. If you are installing as a trial, simply enter a valid email address to continue and click Begin activation.
- If activating the product as a trial, select the Activate Trial radio button and click Finish activation. If you have an activation key, select I have an Activation Key, enter the key, and click Finish activation.
- When the activation process has finished, the product can be used to analyze your PC.
- To check your activation information, or to change your product key, click on the key icon in the application menu at the upper-right, which will open the Product information window.
If you are an existing customer and have reinstalled your product, start System Mechanic Professional and it will automatically contact our activation server and add your product key. Should that not occur, or should you need to otherwise re-enter your product activation key for any reason, please click on the key icon at the top right in the application menu to open the Product information window, enter your activation key and click Activate now.