Whether you have purchased an upgrade or new license from an email offer or from the iolo website, it is best to follow the instructions in the purchase fulfillment email that was sent to you. Existing System Mechanic customers should find that their System Mechanic license automatically recognizes the upgrade, without having to re-enter the Activation Key. Other customers may be prompted to enter it. Whether you have accessed the Phoenix 360 installation file from a link within your fulfillment email or from http://p360.iolo.com:
- Choose a destination folder and click Save to save a copy of the Phoenix 360 installation file (Phoenix360Setup.exe).
- Open Phoenix360Setup.exe from either your browser download tray or the folder in which you saved it.
- If the User Account Control window appears, click Yes.
- "Welcome to the InstallShield for Phoenix 360" appears.
- Click Next.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation of the Phoenix 360 Active Panel (aka “Phoenix 360 launcher”).
- After you click Finish, the Phoenix 360 Active Panel will open.