Start a new topic
Answered

Privacy Guardian will not clear Microsoft Edge Cookies

Have installed SMUD on three systems in our house and in every case, Privacy Guardian will not clear Microsoft Edge cookies.  One example is shown in the attached image.

Best Answer

For anyone posting to this topic, it is in our DEV and QA space for testing and a resolution will be forthcoming in an update once testing is finalized.

1 person has this question

Thanks Kent. This has been reported and QA and DEV are working on reproducing and fixing. 

I have the same issue as stated above please resolve. Thank you.

Hi, I set my privacy guardian I slide the toggle next to chrome to enable.  But when I leave the screen and go back it auto returned to disable.  How do I get it to stay enabled.  Thanks

Recently installed the upgraded version of Ultimate Defense, doesn't seem to work as well as the previous version it replaced.  Unable to clear all my cookies for all my browsers and the Track Detection won't stay on, it's always Off.   

I really liked the previous version better it worked well on my system, but this new one has bugs.

I use Windows 10, updated and on a Desktop model.

Please advise a fix/solution, otherwise, I may have to reinstall the previous version which i liked.

Thanks

2 people like this

Can not set program to clear cookies on a regular basis and system will not clear Microsoft edge cookies

I have this issue for all listed browser. I select clear cookies and none are cleared.

Kent this is now in our DEV and QA space for testing

1 person likes this

I too have the same issue with Microsoft Edge not clearing, but other browsers being cleared fine....

I have the same problem.  Cannot clear cookies from Microsoft Edge under Privacy Guardian.  I also have a problem with certain functions as they do not remain enabled.  Thank you for your help.

Answer

For anyone posting to this topic, it is in our DEV and QA space for testing and a resolution will be forthcoming in an update once testing is finalized.

Login or Signup to post a comment