Start a new topic
Answered

SYSTEM MECHANIC ULTIMATE DEFENSE

upgraded to ultimate defense put in product key but want activate software .

Best Answer

Thanks Kent for the feedback. I do participate as much as possible with testing, as well as assisting in reproducing customers issues, and had not experienced anything like that during the iterated versions as they rolled down to us internally. I will pass this on for developer knowledge though. Thanks again and please follow up if any further issues. 

1 person has this question

Please advise as to what is happening when I attempt to add time, please see attachment img

I have sent an email but the issue has not been  resolved

Regards

G.Bailes

Same here.  Only element activated is System Mechanic.  The rest of the integrated Phoenix 360 tools are not accepting the licensing using the System Mechanic Ultimate Defense Activation Code.

Can you try this again and let me know if still an issue? if it continues I will break this off to respective tickets to get each of your keys and see whats going on.

I will uninstall and reinstall and see if it registers properly.  Currently, the command line uninstall is hanging at the point where it displays 'Removing Phoenix360 from Suite'.  It has displayed this message with no further progress on the status bar for about 10 minutes so far.

Ok, stopped the hung uninstall and tried entering the activation code again.  This time it worked.  I am going to try and uninstall again since a clean install seems to be needed to address the program showing up in the list of Apps.

Answer

Thanks Kent for the feedback. I do participate as much as possible with testing, as well as assisting in reproducing customers issues, and had not experienced anything like that during the iterated versions as they rolled down to us internally. I will pass this on for developer knowledge though. Thanks again and please follow up if any further issues. 

1 person likes this

Purchased, downloaded, installed; where is System Mechanic so that I can run it and use it from the task bar?

Nolan,

I broke your issue off to its own topic

Thanks,

Steve

Login or Signup to post a comment