To uninstall System Checkup from your computer:
- Click the Start button.
- In the Windows Search box, type “control.”
- Windows 10 users, you may alternatively click the Cortana “Ask me anything” icon; or simply begin by typing “control” in the Cortana box if it is already visible.
- Find Control Panel in the list that appears, and click on it.
- The Windows Control Panel window appears.
- If items in the Control Panel are listed by Category, under Programs select Uninstall a program, select System Checkup, and at the top of the programs list click Uninstall (or Uninstall/Change).
- Alternatively, if items in the Control Panel are listed by small or large icons, select Programs and Features, select System Checkup, and at the top of the programs list click Uninstall (or Uninstall/Change).
- Follow the onscreen instructions in the Uninstall wizard to complete the uninstallation.
- A system restart may be required.
To being the uninstall from within System Checkup:
- Start System Checkup.
- Once the analysis has stopped, scroll to the bottom of the window and click About. The About System Checkup window will appear.
- Click Uninstall which will direct you to this article. Please follow the previous steps above to uninstall System Checkup.