How Do I Uninstall System Checkup?
To uninstall System Checkup from your computer:
- Click the Start button.
- In the Windows Search box, type “uninstall.”
- Windows 10 users, you may alternatively click the Cortana “Ask me anything” icon; or simply begin by typing “uninstall” in the Cortana box if it is already visible.
- Find Uninstall a program in the list that appears, and click it.
- The Uninstall or change a program window appears.
- Programs are listed alphabetically.
- Find and click System Checkup to highlight it.
- At the top of the window, click Uninstall (or Uninstall/Change).
- Follow the onscreen instructions in the Uninstall wizard to complete the uninstallation.
- A system restart may be required.