The System Mechanic® Desktop File Incinerator® icon does not appear on the Windows® desktop after it has been installed on the system.
Close all System Mechanic components, including the Popup Blocker and all previously scheduled maintenance.
- Click Start->Run.
- Type regedit
- Click OK.
- Click the plus sign next to HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
- Click the plus sign next to Software.
- Highlight the key (folder looking icon) named iolo.
- Press Delete on the keyboard
- Click Yes.
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Perform a Windows Search for the file name of incinerator.dll and delete all occurrences.
- Reinstall System Mechanic overtop of the current installation
click here to download the installation file if needed.
- Restart the computer as prompted.