System Mechanic is very easy to install. just follow the step-by-step instructions below and you will be up and running in no time at all. If you need additional help, please contact our Customer Care department.
- Insert the System Mechanic CD into your CD-ROM drive, and the first installation screen will appear. If it does not, go to the Start menu, select Run, and type d:\setup.exe, where dis the letter of your CD-ROM drive.
- Click Install System Mechanic, and the Welcome screen will appear.
If you have older versions of iolo technologies software currently installed, you may be prompted to uninstall. A reboot may also be necessary before the installation can continue.
- Click Next to continue, and the Licensing Informationscreen will appear.
- Enter your Email Address and type your Activation Key exactly as shown on your CD sleeve, registration card, or sales invoice.
- Click Next, and the License Agreementscreen will appear.
- Select the I accept the agreementoption to indicate that you agree with the License Agreement.
- Click Next. The Select Destination Locationscreen will appear.
- To install to the default location, click Next, and the Start Menu Folder screen will appear. To install to a different location, click Browse.
- To install shortcuts to the default folder, click Next, and the Internet Connectionscreen will appear.
- Select the type of Internet connection you have. If you are unsure of your connection type, contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Click Next, and the Ready to Installscreen will appear.
- Make sure the information displayed is correct. If the information is incorrect, click Back and correct the information.
- Click Next, and the installation will begin. The Installingscreen will appear.
- When the progress bar reaches 100%, the Completing the System Mechanic Setup Wizardscreen will appear.
- Click Finish
Congratulations! You are now ready to use the powerful System Mechanic tools and wizards.